Code of Ethics
Those engaged in offering insurance and other related financial services occupy the unique position of liaison between the purchasers and the suppliers of insurance and closely related financial products. Inherent in this role is the combination of professional duty to the client and to the company, as well. Ethical balance is required to avoid any conflict between these two obligations. Therefore,
I believe it to be my responsibility:
- To hold my profession in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige.
- To fulfill the needs of my clients to the best of my ability.
- To maintain my clients’ confidences.
- To render exemplary service to my clients and their beneficiaries.
- To adhere to professional standards of conduct in helping my clients to protect insurable obligations and attain their financial security objectives.
- To present accurately and honestly all facts essential to my clients’ decisions.
- To perfect my skills and increase my knowledge through continuing education.
- To conduct my business in such a way that my example might help raise the professional standards of those in my profession.
- To keep informed with respect to applicable laws and regulations and to observe them in the practice of my
- To cooperate with others whose services are constructively related to meeting the needs of my clients.
The Optimist Creed
To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.