Who’s protecting your business on Capitol Hill and in your state capitol? NAIFA
- NAIFA’s Government Relations team is fighting hard to make sure that the issues that are important to you and your clients are heard by lawmakers on Capitol Hill and in the states; and that your interests are protected and advanced. Your dues dollars help fund lobbying efforts at the federal and state levels.
- Your membership in NAIFA keeps you informed of the legislative and regulatory updates that matter to you, and gives you the opportunity and easy access to voice your opinion to your elected officials. Now more than ever, grassroots support is needed.
- More about NAIFA’s Legislative Advocacy
Who’s helping you grow your business and reinforce your bottom line? NAIFA
- NAIFA’s Virtual Library is a FREE member benefit that contains professional practice tools and sales tips, including sample marketing materials, newsletters and sales presentations, fact finders, concept pages and specimen documents.
- NAIFA’s Preferred Provider program includes discounts with such companies as Hewlett-Packard, UPS, FedEx, Tmobile, Copytalk and much more. Savings from these providers can often recoup the cost of your membership dues.
- NAIFA Client Cast is a FREE client web marketing and referral tool designed to educate, inspire and motivate your clients to implement new strategies and solutions.
- More about NAIFA’s Practice Resources
- Networking Opportunities including NAIFA’s Career Conference and Annual Meeting and the Young Advisors Team (YAT).
- Recognition for Your Professional Achievement through participation in NAIFA’s Quality Award Program.
- Discounts on Certification Training through NAIFA’s affiliations with LUTC and The American College. Earn professional designations, including CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, CFP and FSS.
- NAIFA Leadership in Life Institute (LILI) develops leaders by fostering personal growth, enhancing business practices and developing skills necessary for effective leadership.
- More about NAIFA’s Professional Development
Join NAIFA, the largest financial services membership association in the United States with 200,000 members and their associates nationwide. Gain access to the NAIFA federation, 600 state and local association all striving for the same common goal: to protect your livelihood and your clients’ financial security. Join NAIFA Today. If you have questions about NAIFA and its plethora of benefits, please fill out the form above for more information on NAIFA Membership. A NAIFA National staff member will follow up with you as soon as possible.